Love Dessert

by - 8:21 AM



Personally speaking I am  person with sweet tooth, so dessert makes my day whenever we attend a party. Love dessert made this dream come true.

The Venue/Ambiance

Upon entering you can see the dessert buffet table welcoming you! I felt like attending a Party with only dessert as food and indeed.
It's lunch time when we arrived but yo my surprise the place is full and there are waiting customers. I suggest they have a comfortable waiting area an bigger venue since they have gather a lotnof cutomers.

Price is so reasonable imagine a buffet of dessert for only P199.00. It's something clients will enjoy.

Here are the dessert you can enjoy at Love Dessert, Hope you'll enjoy viewing.



 Sweets overload table to welcome you.



            candies and gummy bear

                  make your own halo-halo

                   ice cream of your choice


                    unlimited drinks and crepes

                    cupcakes galore


assorted mousse


                     my own peach crepe

                    my plate with sweets

cheese sticks/dynamite and nachos
              mariah was overwhelmed with the buffet table.

Thank you very much to the owner of Love Dessert and Ms.Kathy Kenny Ngo @kathykenny for the opportunity.
They have a branch at Q.C. near welcome rotonda.

You May Also Like

0 comments