Mishka Shoes Comfy Shoes for On the Go Mom and Daughter

by - 9:13 AM


As a Blogger and Homeschool Mom I am always on the go together with my daughter. I always love to wear flats, comfy shoes with style. I even remember my college days at UP Diliman, I never wear shoes with heels since we have to take a long walk going to one building if the ikot jeepney is full and we are already late. During special occasion I see to it that whenever I wear a high heel shoes it must be light and comfy for my feet.

The Mishka Shoes got my attention with their styles and of course the comfy flat design, since my daughter is homeschooled we don't buy school shoes but she wears comfy shoes too. Whenever we go and attend an event to cover we both wear a shoes that will let us walk fast.

Mishka Shoes is a locally made brand that offers a wide variety of Comfortable stylish Foldable shoes for every woman’s lifestyle. Mishka Shoes is not like any other foldable shoes that the shoes itself already bend upward even if you are not wearing it.

My personal favorite:



Mishka Shoes are a combination of style, comfort and function. Style doesn’t look like it’s a foldable shoes. That most of the time you can just wear these shoes whole day with any occasion without sacrificing a woman’s outfit. Comfortable materials used with extra foam cushion in the insole. Functions as emergency shoes to stop the agony that comes from wearing high heels too long. What’s good about Mishka Shoes is that it’s also light weight so you can bring them along when you travel.






Mishka Shoes is present online through Facebook www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH and Instagram @mishkashoes.so people can be updated with their latest styles.



Mishka Shoes is currently available in Landmark Makati located at the 2nd floor of Shoe Section. They are also available in different bazaar events around the Metro.



Mishka Shoes

https://www.facebook.com/MishkaShoesPH

You May Also Like

0 comments