Zumba Energize Me

by - 11:32 AM

How did i get to zumba?


I really have passion for dancing since I studied ballet during my college days at the Halili-Cruz School of Dance. But eventually when I gave birth my attention was focused on my son johann. I didn't go back to dancing instead tried aerobics since there is a nearby school that has aerobics. That didn't last long because I became busy and went back teaching piano and voice. I admit during those times I feel so heavy and my movent was like so slow. I have no exercise since I am  not into sports. The sports i enjoy is biking, badminton. Friends encourage me to do exercise and go back to dancing but i gave birth to our youngest mariah.

Then when I started homeschooling my kids i realize the benefit of exercise in our body since I was the one teaching my kids. I enrolled both of them in different dance workshop hiphop, crumping jazz and other dance teenagers enjoy for johann and ballet, Pilates, hawaiian, bellydance and even modeling for mariah. From there i saw who amongst them enjoy dancing. It was johann so he was trained by one of I can see a good trainer. And mariah was more incline in academics, singing and theater arts.

Zumba that time bacame the talk homeschooling moms that many of their friends toned down and lose weight from dancing zumba. Then a friend offered a zumba,aero class for moms at the Ccf St. Francis which we tried and attended. We enjoyed the sessions buy because of the renovation it was stopped.
Then a mom told me to let johann get a license in zumba so he can use his God-given talent. So we did and he enjoyed it and got his certificate.

There was an event for nextgen kids volunteer, it was a sports camp. I signed up for the dance which has series of Training. I agree that my passion dancing came back. Then the momentum stopped.


I started going to the gym since the facilities was new and not many people go to the gym. I got bored since I was alone doing the routine. Photos of my gym days.






I stopped since my husband arrived from his cruise ship. I came back not in the gym but in zumba class which was handled by a Zin Gino Ong.
Again my love for dancing came back. It's been a month that we I am attending the zumba class and i can ferl the result on my body.

This is our Zumba Family at Ccf Center with a mixed group of kids, teens, yuppies and adult like me.





Here is our groupie for the four sessions we had.

I also attended different zumba event like Dance for life, Dance. Repeat Recover which was the latest was last February.

Now i'm excited again to be part of the Glow City Zumba Party. To ba a media partner is also a privilege. Ms. Regine Tolentino the Zumba Queen will be there.
What are you waiting for register and be part of this event. 
I want people to feel the benefit I am enjoying at the moment in dancing Zumba. We are always looking forward for wednesday.

Hope to see you on April 11
at the Quezon memorial circle for the Glow City Zumba Event. Be part of the event and have a Happy Life




@glowcityzumbaevent, #glowcityzumbaevent, #befit, #homeschoolingmom, #mommybloggers

You May Also Like

0 comments