Goddess For A Day

by - 11:09 AM

Dancng has been my passion since I was young, i wanted to go to ballet class but my mom wants me to study piano and sing instead. But when I was in the university i was able to achieve what I wanted i took up classical ballet, modern jazz, modern ballet and even aerobics and other dances. Any exercise that includes dancing interest me. Now i'm into zumba and enjoying every session.


When they called a bloggers event for belly dance i was interested. I have read in the bible that during the time of Jesus and the king. The palace are entertained by ladies who dance the bellydancing. I became curious on how itbis executed and why Ms. Jill Ngo -Crisologo has a very contoured body since I last saw her in an event 2009 @megamall.

To my surprise I know how hard to dance tue bellydance if you have a stiff body. The concept is defferent yo ballet as Ms. Jill Ngo-Crisologo explained.

In ballet the mover are the arms and legs but in belly dance the chest, torso and hips. So even if you are a good dancer but more on the arms and legs you will have a hard time.


        Bloggers with Ms. Jill Ngo


                 Footworks Studio 

                 
                        Dance area



 Ms. Jill teaching us the proper breathing.


           
                      Blogger's group

       
             And the workshop begins

     
           I'm doing one of the move

                     Ms. Jill and Me 

                  Ms. Jill and Mariah

                  My Goddess Pose

Ms. Jill Ngo-Crisologo also has a group called GOB The Goddess of Bellydane, it is the largest and most demand professinal bellydance group in the Philippines. The group is otherwise led by Manila's top and premier bellhdancd teacher Jill Ngo-Crisologo. The GOB have appeared on TV shows such as Ear Bulaga, ASAP, Pilipinas ,Win na Win, Showtime and Wowowee. They are also invited in different corporate events, product launch, weddings and birthdays.

GOB also represented the Philippined in various professional bellydance competition which was recently held at Raks by the SEA which they won First. Aside from thar they have been receving various awards in different competition since 2013.

For more details and inquiries you can visit their FB page goddessesbellydancing or jillbellyzumba
or contact them at 09176247534, 632 5022912

You May Also Like

0 comments