Natural Oil Review

by - 3:56 AM


Stress reliver, I have been carrying this soothing oil in my bag for more than how many years. I really can't remember.

This was formulated by my good friend Jessica O Hara, a dedicated homeschool mom at the same time entrepreneur. She encourages me to also go into business but maybe my gift is not there. I triied but it's seasonal.

This oil has been useful whenever i travel and when I want to relax from a days schedule Everytime I sit and get tired I get the oil and
damp it on my palm or put a little on my nape or forehead. It soothes me.

It also help reduces pain whenever i feel my body aching because of my busy schedule at home and events. Especially after my Zumba Wednesday.

The oil is all natural and organic and i already have friends who tried it and ordered some.

This oil is an aroma theraphy for me  at the same time massage and soothing oil for.

I will highly recommend this oil for
moms and the whole family.

Watch out for my review of her other beauty products.

@certifiedbloggers, @essentialoil, @armatheraphy, 
@mommybloggerphilippines


You May Also Like

0 comments