Enjoying My Life with Philcare

by - 9:52 PM

Dealing with everyday activity as an ofw wife, Homeschooling mom, life coach, teacher and a blogger.

I have a lot of responsibilities to my family friends and to God. But I value my health by enjoying every minute of it and manage my schedule. I see to it that my physical body will be ready for it.

Weekly zumba exercise makes me stay fit and always on the go at the same time maintaining my weight. Family bonding with my children which is Food Trip, we discover new Resto that has great food. Strengthen family ties by going out of town with my parents and sisters with the family. My me time by going to salon and spa which makes me relax and think of life. Lastly of course skype with my hubby.

Thank you Lord for this wonderful life @philcareph #philcarewellnesseverywhere.



Celebrating Father’s Day without my husband around.

Posted by: Armi Paz Pineda
Category: Healthcare, Family, Uncategorized
Tags: @philcareph
#philcarewellnesseverywhere

You May Also Like

0 comments