Pray to Over Flow

by - 11:38 AM


Every year the Christian Church where I belong have this event called Prayer and Fasting week. We usually have it at the beginning of the year and the middle of the year. Now we are having it this June 24-27 2015.  Fasting and Prayer is spending time to grow on our intimacy with the Lord so that we will truly overflow as a blessing to others.


Prayer should be a delight not a duty, it should be a privilege not a protocol;  a relationship not a ritual, When we have the right theology of who God is and who we are, prayer will be a joy because we believe that God is our Father.

Peter Tan-Chi
Ccf Senior Pastor

We fast not just to stop doing things, but we fast so that we can do things that will impact our heart. Christians can do things not by will power but by God's power.

Randy Pope

There are different ways of fasting normal fast, partial fast, juice fast and object fast. A lot of people do the object fast by not opening their social media account for a week, I wanted to do that but that's the only communication I have with my husband, so I am doing the partial fast. If you have anyun prayer request that you want me to pray for just leave a comment and I will lift you up in prayer. God bless you!


Posted by: Armi Paz Pineda
Category: Spiritual,  health, Uncategorized
Tags: @ccf.org.ph











You May Also Like

0 comments