The Day I Felt Miserable

by - 9:42 AM

❓Was there a time in your life when everything was doing well with your Family, Career, It was happening the way you where expecting it then all

of a sudden something happened and everything was entangled and you lost your desire on what you're doing? I also don't know how to start again.

These realization was something that made me stopped writing. I felt i was cheated and i cannot accept it. I was so contented in my comfort zone then the Lord shooked me.

At first it was hard for me to accept and understand what happened. Why the Lord allowed this thing to happen in our Family? I know i have been devoting my time to ministry but still i was cheated😭

Blessings do come and I am so much happy but why are there people who cheat and steal from people and not just look for a job? Yes i also know it is just material things and can be replaced but before we acquired it we saved allowances for that.  And in an instant people will steal it from you.

Then people from our church talked and console me. Made me forget what had happened and encouraged me. I had to move on with my life and not yield on the incident.

Then the realization came to me that I was so attached to material things like the gadget that i depend on it. Since I do Social media blogging so i invested on quality gadgets. it took me months to go back to blogging and bringing back my deisre was really so hard. What i did was to Pray and asked the Lord to give me peace of mind and forget what had happened. Also the desire to go back into writing. 

At least they only got the bag and did not do anything to my daughter. I also asked for forgiveness because I cursed the person who did that. Still I thanked the Lord for the protection, i may be disobedient at all times but His love is everlasting.

Now I'm back!! up on my feet despite the delayed posting I will try my best to do my pending post. Thank you for your underatanding. 

Welcome Back to Me🎉🎉


#backtoblogging #pendingpost #lifeofablogger #mommyblogger #moreinvites

You May Also Like

0 comments