by - 6:59 AM


BABIES’ FASHION FIRSTS AT SM

BABIES’ FASHION FIRSTS AT SM
Every first in a child’s life is wonderful. Every first touch, first smile, first word and all other “first” milestones will be cherished by loved ones forever. Capture these moments, treasure these, and make these more special by dressing-up the little ones with Babies’ Fashion Firsts from SM Babies.
01.My First Blessing exquisite baptismal dress for baby girls from SM Babies
01
02. My First Blessing baptismal gown for little boys from SM Babies
02
03. My First Party will be memorable pretty in pink spaghetti strap dress with a bow from SM Babies
04
04. This fun floral dress from SM Babies is perfect for My First Party
05
05. This nautical outfit will make waves for the little boy on his first party
08
My First Blessing has adorable baptismal gowns adorned with of silk, satin and lace. My First Party has outfits that will make baby step out in style for his or her first special occasion. My First Playsuit is great for active toddlers to wear during playtime or traveling in style.
06. My First Playsuit – a casual denim dress from SM Babies
06
07. A classic denim is tops from SM Babies
07
08. Playtime is fashionably fun time with SM Babies
10
09. Make his first party extra fun with comfy clothes
03
10. It’s never too early to be fashionable at SM Babies
The collection is available at the Children’s Wear – Babies Section at all SM Store Nationwide.
**Be updated with what’s new for your baby through SM Babies Facebook and Instagram pages.

You May Also Like

0 comments